Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hot For Words

So, I was looking around on youtube.com the other day and was looking for things to watch while I was at work.

I saw this one that was called nincompoop, and it has this rather good looking blond woman on the the video, now, beign a gay man this usually doesn't catch my eye, so I clicked on it

I was floored!!

Her name is Marina Orlova, and she is 27, and is from Russia,and she’s a philologist! Don't worry, I had to look it up also. It’s someone who studies linguistics and etymology. So I watched the video, it is so cool. Check it out.



She has 261 videos, and counting, and I have seen just a few. She has a website HotForWords.com I suggest you check it out. You might learn something, I did.

So I joined her site, and can't wait for the next Lesson to come out. I even got up the nerve and sent a request for the saying "whatever floats your boat" and where that phrase came from.

1 comment:

HotForWords said...

Thanks Red Bear :-)

Marina