Friday, August 29, 2008

What a great Game

So, tonight I went to my first Seahawks game at Qwest field, what a friggen blast.

That place is HUGE, I read it holds 67,000 people. We played the Oakland Raiders, and handed them their asses! 23-16 . I do have to say, it was getting cold and Tom wanted to go, we both wore shorts. We left at the beginning of the 4th quarter, but we heard the cheering from blocks away, and we knew we were doing good.

I had kicked myself for not bringing my camera, but then I remembered I had my cell phone with me...so there are pictures.


We had Club seats, Tom got a really good deal, and this was taken up in the club area.....

These are our actual seats, we had some pretty good ones.....


I took a pic of Tom when he was not looking....
And here I am right before the kick off.


I really want to go to more games. This was the last pre-season game so the tickets were cheaper. The same seats we had during this game were cheaper, regular season are 150 dollars..OUCH. Looks like we will be sitting with the common folk next time. :)

No comments: