Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Dipping my Toe in the Dating Pool

So, it has been a little over a month since I became single, and I swear I must have a flashing Neon sign, that says NEWLY SINGLE FRESH MEAT!

I don't know if I am ready for that yet. I know I am always looking for new friends and such, and who knows where that can lead, but right now, I think I would like to increase my circle of friends. Guys to do stuff with that is just fun, hang out, movies and such.

Not that I am opposed to dating, and such, I just don't want it to seem like a "rebound" type of thing. Those never work.

I had a list once before on an older blog that I deleted that had the basics of what I was looking for in a man. I think I need to revise that list, and update it, because I am not the same person I was when I originally created that list. This is just a list for dating....friends don't need a list..cause....well, they are friends.

Here we go.
1. Around my age, +10 years, - 5 years
2. Non smoker
3. Not a heavy drinker
4. Good Heart
5. Honest
6. Passionate
7. Romantic
8. Dog lover
9. Can cook
10. Likes to shop
11. Likes to Camp
12. Outdoors man
13. Good Kisser
14. Facial hair
15. Body Hair
16. Caucasian
17. Nicely Equipped
18. Versatile
19. Damn this list is long
20. Can 2 step and waltz
21. Like country music
24. Neat and clean
25. Gainfully employed

That is what I have for now, the list will grow. Call me picky, but it is what I like.

No comments: