Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Blah!!

So, here I sit at work, not feeling 100% after a semi-crapy weekend.

Saturday was beautiful, it was in the 70, I wore shorts, blinded people with my white legs, and such, it was a great day.

Saturday night, I started getting a headache but didn't think much about it.

Sunday morning, I was abruptly woken up at 5am and made a dash to the bathroom...needless to say I was not quick enough, had to change my sheets when all was done.

I felt fine most of the morning, then in the afternoon, I started aching, and getting really warm, bathroom trips, and to top it off, the day was crappy and raining.

As the day went on, I got worse, every joint in my body ached, even going up the stairs hurt.

I went to the store and got drugs, and laid on the couch and there I stayed.

I took some NyQuil and went to bed about 7:30, Woke up at 4:30 to get ready for work and my body said..NO WAY, fed the boys, went back to bed and slept till 8. 12 hours of sleep, I never sleep that long.

I spent the day on the couch and rested.

Today I am back at work, feeling much better.

I think I had a small touch of food poisoning, and my body was not liking it.

Oh, I also watched "No Country for Old Men" was a good , gory but good.

Ok, back to work

No comments: