Sunday, March 23, 2008

Second Part Unplanned Trip

So, it has been a week, since I made my trip to Little Rock. I am glad I went, there was a part of me that said, no matter how much it cost, or what I have to do, I need to be there.

As I said, it had been about 13 years since I most of them, I had found a connection that I had lost. I don't know why I didn't talk to them in such a long time. Maybe it is because it is family. It was the wake up call I needed.

I promised myself to keep in touch with them and not to let so much time laps, and such.

It was a good visit, Little Rock is a quaint town. Went to the Bill Clinton Presidential Library, that was a nice place. I don't know if I would want to live there, but it is a nice place to visit.

I had my Aunt take some pics, she has a much better camera that I, and will post the pictures when she sends them to me.

That is about it. I do have more to say, but it is hard to put what is in my head, on here. Who knows, it might happen

1 comment:

Sue Tews said...

I was so happy to spend those days in Little Rock with you and to catch up with the missed years since I saw you last. They have not been on the happiest of occasions but you know these are the things that keep family together. I love you so much, Mark, stay well and we will keep you updated on what's happening with myself, Uncle Jim and the rest of our family.
xoxo
Aunt Sue