Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Only Tuesday

I promise I am getting better at this, and not waiting so long for updates.

Here it is Tuesday and I want the week to be over already, granted that tomorrow is Wednesday, half way through, but still this has been a long week.

I forgot to say, that on Saturday, Tom and I are no longer seeing each other. We both decided that seeing him only 4 days a month was really not a healthy relationship. We are still friends and will do stuff when he is here, but just as friends. I am still going down to see him at the end of the month, and that should be a lot of fun. Tom is great guy, and glad he is my friend.

That did get me thinking, I really don't think I am ready for a relationship. There is one person that I need right now, and that is me. I need to hunker down and take care of me. It is harder than I thought it would be.

You know that list I made a while back, I realize that person doesn't exist, no matter how hard I try, I will not find him. Sometimes I think I am meant to be single. I do have to say this, the guys that I have dated here in Seattle, have made me grow a lot, and now, because of them, I think a bit before jumping into a relationship.

I have also realized that if I do want to date and I want guys to ask me out...I need to drop the weight. No one wants to date a fat guy, hell, neither would I, and I am one. That should tell you a lot right there.

So, dating and such is on hold for a while, and I might go into hermit mode until I get my act together.

I have been doing a lot of yard work too...that helps a lot. It is a good work out too.

That is about it, nothing really exciting.

Time for bed.


PS Darcee, if you are still reading this, I have not forgotten about you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your break up, at least it sounds like the healthy thing to do and you still have a friend after all is said and done. :)

Anonymous said...

Ok, I am reading again.

I know you haven't forgotten.