Saturday, May 17, 2008

Yard work finally done

I have been doing yard work now for about 3 weeks, mostly after work and on weekends but I am finally done. I am one tired bear.

Yes, of course I took pictures.....
This is the front yard before.


It is pretty much a mess. Removed the Lavender, because it was just getting out of control, but..now it looks a whole lot better.



I put down weed barrier and bark, as you can see I ran out towards the end I have to buy more.

Now, I bet you are wondering what I did with the lavender, no I did not toss it, I moved it.

There was nothing along that fence, just rock and the alley way. I think it looks a lot nicer there, and kind of blocks that alley a bit. I just hope they take. I have been watering and feeding them.

I am done with yard work now...all I have to do is the upkeep.

Oh, it was like in the upper 80's here today, August weather in May, go figure. Yes I put on sunscreen.

Ok, time to shower

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice work!

Sue Tews said...

The yard looks really good, keep up the good work.
xox