Sunday, May 25, 2008

Wow, today was just a beautiful day! They said it was going to rain all day today, but it came in early last night, and was clear and warm today.

Tom called me this morning, asking if I wanted to go out for breakfast with him and his friends Ron and Jim visiting from Portland.

We went to Luna Cafe, which is cool retro place, then we we went out for a drive around Seattle. We went over to the Freemont district where, of all things they have a Troll under a bridge. Now, you are thinking, right a troll under a bridge. Under the Aurora bridge lives a toll, it has become so famous the street under the bridge was just changed to Troll Ave.
As you are looking up the street you can see him.But as you get closer, you can see he is a pretty scary troll.
It is kind of fun, there were a bunch of kid playing on him before I took the picture.
Just one of the many cool things that are here in Seattle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh, I caught your comment on my profile on classmates (which I so rarely visit, so it was a surprise to see your name!) and yes, I'm still around and still (scarily) work at Stream. I work entirely from home though, so that's pretty awesome.

I can be reached at elysabethe (at) yahoo, if you'd like to get in touch!

Sue Tews said...

Who knew!!!!!!You live in a great area.
xox