Friday, December 7, 2007

Caught up

Now that I have started this again, I should tell a little about myself. I know, boring stuff.

I am 43, and live in Seattle, Washington, West Seattle to be exact. I can see the skyline of downtown Seattle from my living room. I am single, and have two daschounds, Dexter and Bear, their pictures will pop up in a blog or two, they are the best friends a guy can have.

I am a gay man, or a gay Bear, hence the name Red Bear, at 6'4', 275, furry...yep.. you can call me a bear. I am not a sterotypical bear, I listen to country music, a homebody, not big on partying or bars. When I do go out, it is to a local bar to go country dancing and that is maybe once or twice a month. I do like working out, in August of 2007, I weighed 325 pounds and figured it was time to do something about it. I had a friend that had success with the South Beach diet, and I decided to give it a shot. It seems to be doing the job, I work out 6 days a week and I am down 50 pounds. My massage guy called me a gym rat....I wanted to smack him.

That is about it for now, I will put more later

No comments: