Monday, December 31, 2007

Last day of the year

Now, I could go on and post all my doings from the last year, but that would be long an boring, and I don't want to put you to sleep, so I will narrow it down to my last weekend of the old year.

I had a great weekend!!!

I went out country dancing Friday night, and had a great time. I even did something that I never had done before, and that was ask people I don't know, to dance. As someone told me, the worse thing they could say is no, but they didn't say that. So, I had a great time.

Saturday, I got my 500 gig external drive, and got my computer up and running and ran my 1st back up. I am thinking of getting Norton Ghost to run my back up. I also ordered a PCIMCIA fire wire card for my external drive and my DVD burner I already had.

Sunday, I relaxed and then had a really nice dinner out with a friend, it was a good way to end the weekend.

I am now at work, I know, working on New Years Eve, but what sucks more, is I have to work on New Years day also.

All and all , it was not a bad year. Tomorrow I have been invited over to a friend house after work for a Southern dinner, something about black eyed peas and good luck, it should be fun.

I am really looking forward to 2008!

1 comment:

Sue Tews said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR MARK. SOUNDS LIKE THINGS ARE ALL GOOD. WE LOVE TO COUNTRY DANCE, I LINE DANCE ALOT AND WE ALSO COUPLES DANCE. LOVE THE MUSIC, LOVE THE EXERCISE.

XOXD