Saturday, December 8, 2007

Happy Birthday!!!!

It was 8 years ago today, that 5 bundles of joy were brought into this world. Now, I know you are thinking, he only has 2 dogs...there is a story...Sit down..relax..and read.

Back when I lived in Portland, and was with my 1st partner Craig, we were watching a friends dog, Avery. Well, we had her for a couple years, and he wanted her back, before we gave her back we asked if we could breed her, and he said yes. Lo and behold, and one big pup, out came 5 male pups....Bear, Dexter, Baxter, Tucker and Guinness. I kept Dexter and Bear and gave the others to family and friends.

They are the joys of my life and I don't know what I would do with out them!

Happy Birthday Boys!!
2h

The Boys enjoying an apple with peanut butter as a treat for their birthday

birthday boys

No comments: